DK Arcade Manual and Overlays [New]
This is a brand new Manual and Overlay kit for use when playing games on the Cuttle Cart 3 or the yet to be release LTO Flash Cart. It does not contain a game cart or a box.
16 in stock
One smart ape has escaped from his cage. Mario, the zookeeper, is in a real fix ! The gorilla Darwin has captured a very special lady and made his way onto a construction site and climbed up bewildering, unfinished structures. He’s a veritable King Kong ! It will take not only Mario but also one of his brothers to outsmart the big ape and return the girl to safety. Toni, the younger brother, is faster and can leap farther than his brother. Bruno, the oldest, is not as fast on his feet, but he can take a mighty fall. You’ve got until the timer runs out to rescue the girl!
- Classic arcade jumping and climbing action!
- TWO modes of play - North American and Japanese.
- It talks! - without the use of an Intellivoice!
- Play as 3 different characters with different capabilities.
- Authentic arcade action - 4 different screens!
- BARRELS - Dk's tantrum has crushed and warped five levels of girders, turning them into a nightmare of ramps and rolling barrels! Jump for your life or grab a hammer and start smashing!
- PIE FACTORY - Treacherous conveyors, leaping flames, and "pies" that look almost good enough to eat... but don't be fooled! These trays of cement are massively dangerous!
- ELEVATORS - Two fast moving columns of elevators and some nasty fireballs await you. Take the easy way out but be wary of the springs!
- RIVETS - Your only chance to reunite yourself with your loved one! Dismantle the structure by pulling out the support rivets and give the big ape a concussion he won't soon forget!
- For one or two players
- Play as Mario, Toni, or Bruno
- Includes intermissions and all four arcade levels!
- Programmed by Carl Mueller, Jr.